Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 9 Bath, 11,325 sqft, $158/sqft
Private Retreat On 2.24 Amazing Horse Zoned Acres Located In The Heart Of Denver In Charming Greenwood Village! Enjoy The Country Feel With An Evening Horseback Ride On The Trails Or A Walk On The Beautiful Highline Canal! This Spacious Custom Home Has Over 11,000 Square Feet Featuring 2 Stories, A Basement, 6 Bedrooms, 9 Bathrooms, 3 Car Garage, Library, Large Kitchen, Exercise Room and A Separate Mother-In-Law Suite With It's Own Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 9
- Total Sqft: 11,325 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 10,856 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,951 sqft
- Lot size: 2 acres (97,574 sqft)
- MLS ID: 3262228
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Littleton
- Neighborhood: Greenwood Village
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1988
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Wood Bedroom,Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Wood
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Pet Free,Security System,Skylights,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Compactor,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Fence,Fenced Pasture,Front Porch,Maintenance Free Exterior,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Field
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Littleton
Listing by Brokers Guild-Cherry Creek Ltd.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.