Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,012 sqft, $209/sqft
The Wide Open Spaces Of The Quaint Green Oaks Neighborhood Welcome You To A Rare Opportunity To Purchase This One Owner, 2-Story Home Located On A .65 Acre Park Like Site Within The Development. The Home Is A Well Maintained 4 Bed, 5 Bath, 3,837 Square Foot Home, Plus Basement, W/ Formal Living & Dining Rooms, Main Floor Study, Updated Kitchen and Adjoining Family Room, and 3-Car Attached Garage, Positioned On A Quiet Interior Street In The Much Sought After Green Oaks Subdivision. The Home Is One Of Only 159 Homes Built In This Close-Knit Community Developed Along The Highline Canal In The Prestigious City Of Greenwood Village. Although Secluded, Quiet and Serene, It Is Conveniently Positioned Within Minutes Of The City Of Littleton, Greenwood Village City Center, Denver Technological Center, 2 Major Shopping Centers & 2 Major Interstate Highways.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,012 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,660 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,175 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 28,401 sqft (0.65 acres)
- MLS ID: 1618606
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Littleton
- Neighborhood: Green Oaks
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1978
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Wood
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Master Bath,Skylights,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Patio,Playground Area,Sprinkler System
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Field
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Littleton
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.