Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,608 sqft, $284/sqft
This Stunning Residence Is Situated Perfectly On A 3/4-Acre Lot and Was Built By The Prestigious Bond General Contractors. The Home Has Been Completely Renovated, Featuring All New Bathrooms, Professionally Landscaped Grounds and New, Highly Efficient Hvac Systems. The Open-Concept Chef™s Kitchen Stands Adjacent To The Eating Nook and Family Room Featuring Vaulted Ceilings and A Large Fireplace. Additional Features Include: Master Bedroom Featuring Large Closets and A Sleek, Modern and Recently Renovated Master Bath * Two Additional Ensuite Bedrooms On The Second Floor * Abundant Windows Allow Natural Light To Pour Into The Living Spaces * Substantial Basement With Tall Ceilings, An Additional Bedroom Suite and A Large Rec Room * Oversized Three-Car Garage
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,608 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,357 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,625 sqft
- Lot size: 34,456 sqft (0.79 acres)
- MLS ID: 3695106
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Littleton
- Neighborhood: The Preserve
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1995
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Basement,Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Front Porch,Gas Grill,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Lenski
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Littleton
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.