Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 6,220 sqft, $173/sqft
This Sensational 2-Story Home Is Located Close To Golf Courses, Fitness Centers, Shopping, Dining, Entertainment, Schools, and Parks* It Is Situated On A Large Corner Lot With Breathtaking Mountain Views* As You Step Inside This Home, You Will Notice The Exquisite Staircase and The Bright and Open Floor Plan* The Living Room Has A Wall Of Windows That Let Natural Sunlight Pour Into The Home, A Gas Fireplace For Those Chilly Colorado Nights, and Built-Ins* The Formal Dining Room Has Gorgeous Wood Floors, A Trayed Accent Ceiling, and Is Conveniently Located Off Of The Kitchen* The Kitchen, Dining Room, and Family Room All Open To Each Other Making This A Great Area For Entertaining* Any Chef Would Love Cooking In This Kitchen, It Features A Large Center Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, An Appliance Garage, Granite Countertops and Backsplash, and Desk Area* The Dining Room Has A Walk-Out To The Deck* The Family Room Offers Soaring Ceilings With
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 6,220 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,007 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,127 sqft
- Lot size: 16,814 sqft (0.39 acres)
- MLS ID: 7465406
- On Market: 23 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Highland Park
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1991
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Dining Room,Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Five Piece Bath,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Compactor,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Cougar Run
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by Pink Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.