Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,538 sqft, $151/sqft
Gorgeous 4 Bed 3 Bath Two Story In Eastridge Highlands Ranch! Three Beds On The Upper Level & Main Floor Bedroom Can Be A Fourth Bedroom Or Study! Updates In Kitchen & Baths! Newer Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Lighting, Door Hardware, High Efficiency Furnace, Hot Water Heater, Roof, Exterior & Interior Paint! Eating Space Off The Kitchen & Family Room With Fireplace, In Addition To Formal Living & Dining Rooms! This Home Is Smoke Free! Extras Include Uv Tint On South Facing Windows & Electrical Outlets Under Eaves For Christmas Lighting! Beautiful Hardwood Floors! 3 Car Attached Garage! Close To Schools, Public Transportation & Shopping! Backs To A Gorgeous Greenbelt!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,538 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,233 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,305 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,278 sqft (0.21 acres)
- MLS ID: 4934441
- On Market: 02 days
- County: Rock Canyon
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1996
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Sauna,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Vaulted,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Disposal,Double Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Wildcat Mountain
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.