Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,299 sqft, $133/sqft
Situated At The Back Of A Tree-Lined Cul-De-Sac On Over A Quarter Acre Lot You Will Find This Beautiful Home With Amazing Curb Appeal, Expansive Front Porch and A Large Back Patio. Its Accommodating Floor Plan Boasts 5 Beds & 4 Full Baths As Well As A Three Car Garage and Classic Mudroom. Its Inviting 2-Story Foyer Welcomes You Into A Sun-Drenched Open Floor Plan With Plenty Of Main Floor Living Space, Large Vaulted Family Room, Open Kitchen With Granite Tops and Stainless Appliances, and Functional Eating Space. The Master Suite Will Not Disappoint Flaunting Vaulted Ceilings, Sitting Area and Open 5-Piece Bath With His/Hers Closets. New Furnace, A/C and Whole House Humidifer In 2016, Large Loft Area and Convenient Location Make This Home A Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,299 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,020 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,179 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 13,199 sqft (0.30 acres)
- MLS ID: 8101863
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Rock Canyon
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1991
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Dog Run,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Wildcat Mountain
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by MB ANDERSEN REALTY LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.