Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,324 sqft, $143/sqft
Beautiful and Immaculate 2-Story With 5 Bedrooms Above Grade & Incredible Mountain and City Views! Special Features Include: Excellent Curb Appeal With Impressive Stone Arches and Exterior, Open Floor Plan With Very Spacious Rooms, Interior Boasting Exceptional Design and Architecture With Vaulted Ceilings, Windows Galore, Decorative Arches, Niches, Ledges and Built-Ins Throughout, Lots Of Hardwood Floors In Entry, Kitchen, Dining Room, Staircase, Upper Landing and Study/Bedroom, Huge Main Floor Master Suite With Fireplace and Luxurious Bath, Vaulted Family Room With Gas Fireplace, Lots Of Windows and Two Sliding Doors To Exterior Patios, Cheerful Kitchen With Crisp White Cabinets, Gas Stove, Center Island and Eating Space, Formal Living Room W/Gas Fireplace, 4 Bedrooms Up Plus Large Loft/Media Room, All Bathrooms Upgraded With Slab Granite, Beautiful Back Yard Is Private With No Homes Behind, Large/Flat Yard, Decorative Patios and Gorgeous Landscaping With Lots Of Perennials. A Gem!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,324 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,170 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,154 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,801 sqft (0.23 acres)
- MLS ID: 7369917
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Mountain Vista
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Builder: Oakwood Homes, LLC
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Downdraft,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Sump Pump,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Summit View
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by THE KENTWOOD COMPANY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.