Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,141 sqft, $175/sqft
Builder Built This Homes For Himself With Large Footprint and Extended Rooms and Upgrades Throughout On One Of The Best Lots At The End Of The Cul-De-Sac. Huge 1/3 Acre Lot. Backs To Open Space. Grand Entry! Soaring Ceilings! Hardwood Floors! Spacious Gourmet Kitchen With 48 Professional Range and Hood! Stainless Steel Appliances! Cherry Cabinets! Granite Countertops! Huge Center Island! Large Family Room/Entertainment Center With Extensive Stone Fireplace With Historical Mantel Salvaged From Old Elitch Gardens! Large Dining Area With Extended Vaulted Ceiling. Wrought Iron and Oak Staircase With Carpet Runner, Built In Library Shelves & Window Seat! 4 Beds Up With Superb Master Suite With Sitting Area, Fireplace, Private Balcony, Two Oversized Walk-In-Closets. Oversized Bedrooms With Walk-In-Closets (5th Bedroom Is A Loft That Can Be Converted). Main Floor Study! Entire House Wired For Stereo System. Zoned Heat & A/C. Both Built In Tv™s In The Family Room and Basement Are Included.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,141 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,396 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,350 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 13,591 sqft (0.31 acres)
- MLS ID: 3798241
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Mountain Vista
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2002
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Game Room,Heated Basement,Home Theater,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Pet Free,Radon Mitigation System,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Sump Pump,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Compactor,Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Wraparound Porch,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Summit View
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by HIGHGARDEN REAL ESTATE INC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.