Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,494 sqft, $132/sqft
Beautiful Highlands Ranch Home With A Main Floor Master and Over 3400 Finished Sq Ft. The Large (2026 Sq Ft) Unfinished Basement Is Ready For Your Finishes. The Kitchen Appliances Are Included. The Kitchen Features An Island, Eating Space, Gas Range. Dual Furnace and Ac. Whole House Humidifier. Central Vac System. Brazilian Cherry Wood Flooring Installed In 2010. Roof, Gutters, Exterior Paint and 14 Windows All Replaced In 2016. Open Floorplan Is Light and Bright. Laundry Room On Main Floor With Utility Sink and Closet. Backyard Is Private With Many Trees. Great Location On The Street With Mountain Views From The Front! Indigo Hills Has Their Own Neighborhood Pool and Clubhouse. Great Parks, Trails and Shopping Nearby!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,494 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,468 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,222 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 13,939 sqft (0.32 acres)
- MLS ID: 2922472
- On Market: 9 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Indigo Hills
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2001
- Builder: Village Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Security System,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Saddle Ranch
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Colorado Home Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.