Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,770 sqft, $159/sqft
Location,Location!!! Fabulous 5 Bed/5 Bath House Located On Quiet, Family-Friendly Cul-De-Sac! Large Walkout Basement! You're Greeted By A Grand, Professionally Remodeled Staircase! Main Floor Features:study, Living/Dining, Laundry Rooms;Spacious Kitchen W/Granite Countertops, Many Upgrades, Perfect For Entertaining, Opens To Family Room W/Gas Fireplace, Beautiful Windows W/Plantation Shutters! Hardwood/Carpet Flooring.Upstairs W/4 Beds, Beautiful Mastr Suite! Walk-Out Basemt Has New Carpet/Paint, Lots Of Natural Light, Great-Room W/Lovely French Doors Leading Into Large 5th Bedrm W/Full Bath! You'll Have Options Re:how Your Family Chooses To Utilize This Amazing Finished Basemt!new Exterior Paint:6-2018! New Water Heater:3-2018! Roof/Furnace/Ac:2012. Garage:storage/Work Area. Deck W/Mtn Views.Close To Schools,Parks,Trails! Enjoy The Amenities Of A Beautiful Highlands Ranch Neighborhood! This House Reflects Pride Of Ownership! Quick Possession! Attn:updates Completed Since Pics:6-2018.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,770 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,324 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,679 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 10,803 sqft (0.25 acres)
- MLS ID: 7581827
- On Market: 9 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch Eastridge
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1995
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Sump Pump,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Lighting,Patio,Satellite Dish,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Redstone
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by Structure Real Estate Group, LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.