Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,646 sqft, $181/sqft
You Will Absolutely Adore This Beautifully Maintained Home In Highlands Ranch With Four Bedrooms, Three Baths, Main Floor Study and Two Car Attached Garage. The Kitchen Has Beautiful Granite Counter Tops, Upgraded Cabinets, Top Of The Line Appliances, Center Island, and Lovely Tile Floors. There Is Also New Real Oak Flooring In The Family Room, Attached Study and In The Living/Dining Room. This Home Also Has A Beautifully Maintained Fenced Back Yard With A Deck and Auto Sprinkler System. The Master Suite With 5 Piece Bath Bath, Vaulted Ceilings and Large Walk In Closet. Other Special Features Include Central Air, and Unfinished Basement, New Sump Pump, Soft Water System, New Sub Floor Membrane and A Two Year Old Water Heater. This Home Is Is In Pristine Condition and Located Within Walking Distance To Schools, Rec Center, Great Shopping, Restaurants and Public Transportation. An Absolute Must See!!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,646 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,098 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 548 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 5,140 sqft (0.12 acres)
- MLS ID: 3342250
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Arrowwood
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by MB ANDY AHROON & CO.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.