Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,225 sqft, $182/sqft
A Unique Cul-De-Sac Lot Backing To Open Space In The Heart Of The Ridge At Weatherstone. You Will Cherish The Unforgettable Outdoor Living Space and Inside You Will Find A Generous Open Floor Plan That Is Ideal For Any Lifestyle. Beautiful Quartz Countertops In Kitchen Combined With 42 Cherry Cabinets and Stainless Appliances Complete This Gourmet Kitchen That Features A Gas Cooktop, Double Ovens, Large Undermount Sink, A Huge Pantry Closet, Pull Up Counter Around The Large Center Island and The Eating Nook Sits Out So That You Enjoy The Views From All Sides. You Must See The Versatile Space In The Finished Walkout Basement and Even More Room To Finish An You Can Bring Your Own Vision To Life. Start Packing!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,225 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,497 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,854 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 15,246 sqft (0.35 acres)
- MLS ID: 1657128
- On Market: 04 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Weatherstone
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1999
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.