Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,848 sqft, $215/sqft
This Garrison Plan Greets Guests With A Covered Front Porch Overlooking A Courtyard. Just Off The Entry Is A Hallway Leading To A Full Bath, Convenient Laundry and Generous Bedroom With Walk-In Closet. At The Center Of The Home, You'll Find A Gourmet Kitchen With A Walk-In Pantry, Double Oven and Large Island. The Adjacent Great Room With Fireplace and Covered Patio, Also With A Fireplace Are Perfect For Entertaining. A Lavish Master Suite With A Private Bath and Immense Walk-In Closet and A Finished Basement With A Rec Room, Two Additional Bedrooms and Two Baths Complete The Home. Enjoy The Many Amenities Of Backcountry Which Include Miles Of Trails, A Resort Style Clubhouse and Pool, and Tennis Courts. Select Your Finishes At The Richmond American Home Gallery!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,848 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,848 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,254 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 3,959 sqft (0.09 acres)
- MLS ID: 5655073
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: BackCountry
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Outdoor
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Gas Valve,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Richmond Realty Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.