Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,236 sqft, $186/sqft
This Beautiful 4 Bed, 3.5 Bath Home With An Office Is Nestled At The Back Of Quiet Cul-De-Sac, Adjacent To A Beautiful Open Space That Is Maintained By The Hoa. The Spacious Gourmet Kitchen Includes All Stainless Appliances With A 6-Burner Gas Cook Top and Refrigerator. It Has Been Professionally Designed To Include Maple Chiffon Cabinets At The Perimeter With A Maple Kona Center Island That Includes An Attached Bookcase and Engineered Stone Counter Tops. Brushed Oak Engineered Hardwood Floors Through Much Of The Main Floor With Tile At The Laundry and In All Bathrooms, As Well As Carpet In Each Bedroom. Large Outdoor Patio and Courtyard Are Ideal For Entertaining Or Enjoying Your Morning Cup Of Coffee and Enjoying The Greenery. Please Call To Schedule Your Tour Now.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,236 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,480 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,963 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 9,235 sqft (0.21 acres)
- MLS ID: 1965755
- On Market: 24 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: BackCountry
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Sump Pump,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Fence,Patio,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by RE/MAX Masters Millennium
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.