Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,683 sqft, $162/sqft
Welcome Home To This Lovely Residence. You'll Enjoy The Open Floor Plan and Attention To Care By The Current Homeowners. You'll Feel Comfortable & Welcome As Soon As You Walk In The Double French Doors. The Main Level Is Perfect For Entertaining - The Group Can Naturally Progress Outside To The Fabulous Patio & Back Yard, Or They Can Spread Out In The Kitchen, Family & Eating Nook. There Is Plenty Of Room For Company In This 6 Bedroom Home. The Xl Load Capacity Washer & Dryer Are A Must For Many Buyers! You'll Also Get A 1 Year Home Owner's Warranty. The Jack-And-Jill Bathroom Upstairs Allow For Smooth Mornings Before School. The Basement Is Fabulous For Movie Nights - The 10' Ceilings Make You Forget You're In The Basement. Don't Miss Out On This Fabulous Opportunity To Live In Weatherstone. This Stately Neighborhood With Private Community Pool and A Top Rated Elementary School, Backs To The Back Country! Be Sure To View The 3d Tour Above.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,683 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,602 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,347 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 10,280 sqft (0.24 acres)
- MLS ID: 1643739
- On Market: 07 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Weatherstone
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2004
- Builder: Beazer Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Keller Williams Realty Success
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.