Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 1,788 sqft, $224/sqft
Backs To Open Space! Great Opportunity With This 3 Bed 3 Bath 2 Car Garage Home With The Privacy Of Open Space Out Back. Two Of The Three Bedrooms and Bathrooms Are Upstairs With The Third Bedroom On The Main Level Right Next To A 3/4 Bathroom, Perfect For An Office Or Someone That Has Trouble With Stairs. The Basement Is Finished and Could Also Serve As A Fourth Nonconforming Bedroom. The Home Has Nice Wood Floors and New Carpet Upstairs Making It Ready To Move In. The Front and Backyard Are Beautiful Perfect For Entertaining On The Beck Deck Or A Cup Of Coffee On The Front Porch. It Is A Short 2 Or 3 Minute Walk To The Park Or The Elementary School and There Is Tons Of Restaurants and Shopping Near By.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 1,788 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,650 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 375 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 6,098 sqft (0.14 acres)
- MLS ID: 5479910
- On Market: 2 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Northridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1987
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Heated Basement,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Smoke Free,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Gutters
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Bear Canyon
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by MB Pro Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.