Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,581 sqft, $150/sqft
Beautiful 2-Story Home W/ Open Floor Plan, New Carpet, New Finished Hardwood Floor In The Highly Desired Firelight Of Highlands Ranch Which Offers 4 Free Rec. Centers. 4 Spacious Bedrooms & 3 Baths Up, Main Floor Study, 3 Car Garage. Huge Kitchen W/ 42 Maple Cabinets, Slab Granite Counter Top & Island W/ Downdraft Cook-Top & A Study Desk Area. Big Family With Gas Fireplace Perfect For The Colorado Winter Evening. Master Suite On The Upper Level W/ 5 Piece Bath and A Big California Walk-In Closet. A Guest Suite W/ Its Own Bath and 2 Other Bedroom Sharing A Unique Jack & Jill Bath On The Upper Level Also. Professionally Finished Basement W/ Wet Bar, Great Room, Teenager Head Quarter and 3/4 Bath. Private Backyard W/ A Relaxing Water Feature To Enjoy In The Cool Colorado Summer. Close To Schools & Shopping and Many Open Trails. $5,000.00 Credit For Closing Costs.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,581 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,469 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,117 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 7,667 sqft (0.18 acres)
- MLS ID: 5676290
- On Market: 7 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Firelight
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2004
- Builder: Beazer Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Fence,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Copper Mesa
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by HomeSmart Realty Group
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.