Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,712 sqft, $209/sqft
Immaculate Home In The Exclusive Weatherstone Community. Gourmet Kitchen With Large Island Opens Up To Family Room Area With Fireplace. Master Suite Has retreat Area, Vaulted Ceilings, Built In Book Shelves and Lots Of Natural Light. Main Floor Study Could Be Used As A 5th Bedroom and Has Private Entrance Off Of Front Porch. Finished Basement Has Wet Bar, home Theater Area, Flex Space and 3/4 Bath. One Bedroom Has A Private, Full Bath and The Other Two Bedrooms Have Private Sinks With Jack and Jill Bath. Other Appealing Features Include Covered Front Porch, Sitting Room Off Of The Foyer, Large Patio In Back Yard and Huge Garage.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,712 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,647 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,131 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 16,945 sqft (0.39 acres)
- MLS ID: 9415715
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Weatherstone
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2001
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Speakers, Built-in,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by MB Pezzuti & Associates
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.