Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,492 sqft, $172/sqft
Gorgeous Ranch Home In Extremely Desirable Backcountry Gated Community In Highlands Ranch. Across From A Park, With Breathtaking Mountain Views From The Covered Deck! Featuring A Foyer With Tile Flooring, A Lovely Gourmet Kitchen With Extended Granite Island, Double Oven, Gas Stove Range, Extra Cabinets and A Pantry. The Living Room Has A Gas Fireplace With Hardwood Flooring and Vaulted Ceilings. There Is Also A Formal Dining Room, A Study and A Main Floor Laundry Room With Cabinets and Tile Flooring. The Beautiful Main Floor Master Bedroom Has A Five-Piece Bath and Walk-In Closet. The Second Main Floor Bedroom Has A Full Bathroom and An Additional Half Bath On The Main Floor. The Spacious Loft Upstairs Has A Full Bath. There Is An Unfinished Full Walk-Out Basement With A Covered Patio. The Sundial House Features A Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Pool, Hot Tub. Access To Four Highlands Ranch Recreation Centers. Close To Schools, Parks, Shopping, Restaurants, and Easy Access To Highways!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,492 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,999 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,493 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 8,276 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 7887612
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Backcountry
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2011
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Pantry,Pet Free,Security System,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Gutters,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL 54
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.