Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,525 sqft, $190/sqft
Beautiful Shea Ranch Home In The Exclusive, Gated Community Of Backcountry. Enjoy A Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location With Mountain Views. This Upscale Ranch Features 3 Bedrooms Plus A Home Office On The Main Floor. The Basement Is Partially Finished With An Oversized Bedroom, Bathroom & Flex Space For A Family, Exercise, Or Theater Room, and Still 1,017 Unfinished Sq Ft For Storage Or Expansion! Relax In Your Main Floor Master W/Vaulted Ceiling, 5 Pc. Spa-Like Bathroom W/Large Shower. You™ll Enjoy Cooking and Entertaining In The Gourmet Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances, Double Oven, Built-In Microwave, Masterpiece Cherry Cabinets With Soft-Close Doors, Pull-Out Drawers & Walk-In Pantry With Beverage Refrigerator. This Home Is Loaded With Upgrades! Enjoy The Professionally Landscaped Backyard With Flagstone Patio, Surrounding Evergreens, Flowering Perennials, and Pre-Installed Gas Line For Outdoor Grilling. Luxury, Low Maintenance and Energy-Efficient Â“ This Is Colorado Living!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,525 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,508 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,795 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 8,320 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 3809537
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Backcountry
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2013
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Sump Pump,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Gutters,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by BRC REAL ESTATE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.