Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 5,225 sqft, $182/sqft
This Tastefully Appointed Home In The Gated Backcountry Community Possesses A Classic Elegance. The Inviting Foyer Leads You To The Open Kitchen and Family Room With Warm, Creamy White Cabinets and Double Sided Fireplace Which Adds A Sense Of Coziness, The Perfect Place To Gather With Loved Ones. Also On The Main Floor Is A Bedroom With En Suite Bathroom Ideal For Guests Or Could Be Used As A Master Bedroom. The Home Office/Den Is Also Located On The Main Floor, Just On The Other Side Of The Fireplace. Step Outside and Enjoy The Covered Patio Or Roast Marshmallows Over The Built In Gas Fire Pit. Upstairs You'll Find 3 Bedrooms Including The Master Retreat and The Conveniently Located Laundry Room. The Finished Basement Has Two Areas To Entertain, One Is Currently Set Up As A Theater Room and The Other Area Could Be The Perfect Spot For A Poker Game, A Pool Table, Or Add A Bar. There's Also Still About 800 Sq Ft Of Storage Space and A 5th Bedroom With An En Suite Bathroom.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 5,225 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,759 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,862 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 8,451 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 5439756
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: BackCountry
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2010
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Firepit,Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Concrete,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Sump Pump,Utility Sink,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Sump Pump,Water Purifier,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Gas Grill,Professional Landscaping,Satellite Dish,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Madison & Company Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.