Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,051 sqft, $134/sqft
Large Home In Highlands Ranch! This Home Has It All! A Formal Living and Dining Room, A Study With Built-In Shelving and A Bedroom With A Full Bath All On The Main Floor! Gourmet Kitchen With Granite Slab Counter-Tops and Upgraded Cabinets. Newly Refinished Hardwoods and New Carpet In The Family Room. Upstairs Is The Master Bedroom With A 5 Piece Master Bath and Walk In Closet! 2 Additional Bedrooms With A Jack and Jill Bath. The Basement Has An Entertainment Area, A Bedroom and 3/4 Bath. Close To Paintbrush Park, Southridge Rec Center, Shopping, Restaurants and Lots More! Come and Take A Look, Fall In Love and Make An Offer!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,051 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,619 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,849 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 7,318 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 5356991
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Mountain Vista
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2003
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Jack & Jill Bath,Master Bath,Speakers, Built-in,T&G Ceilings,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Water Softener
- Exterior Features: Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Heritage
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by MB Vibrant Real Estate, Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.