Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 6,139 sqft, $174/sqft
Welcome To 10677 Braesheather Court In Backcountry, The Award-Winning, Private, Gated Community In Highlands Ranch. Backcountry Affords Its Residents Their Own Private Lodge Offering 360 Degree Views Of The Denver Basin. You'll Also Enjoy Access To 8,600 Acres Of Private Wilderness Area, Featuring Mountain Bike, Walking and Running Trails. This Exquisite Toll Brother's Home Offers An Enormous Amount Of Natural Light, Vaulted Ceilings and Open Floor Plan. The Formal Dining Room Shares A Double-Sided Fireplace With The Living Room and Opens To The Back Patio With Beautifully Crafted Custom French Doors. The Kitchen Features Stainless Steel Kitchen Aid Appliances, A Large Center Island With Second Sink, Walk-In Pantry and Opens Up To The Family Room. Other Luxury Amenities Include: Dark Wood Floors; Jetted Over-Sized Tub and Heated Towel Warmers In The Master; Front and Back Patios; and 3 Car Finished Garage. For Complete Information, Visit Www.Kwhomesdenver.Com/10677braesheather
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 6,139 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,523 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,616 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 13,416 sqft (0.31 acres)
- MLS ID: 9632130
- On Market: 01 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Backcountry
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2014
- Builder: Toll Brothers
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Dining Room,Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Interior Basement Entrance,Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Compactor,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Keller Williams Action Realty LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.