Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,556 sqft, $238/sqft
This Beautiful Backcountry Ranch Has All Of The Upgrades That The Model Had To Offer Plus Stunning Mountain Views! Built By Shea, This Canterbury Villa Has An Open Floor Plan With Master and 5-Piece Bath, Junior Master Bedroom W/En-Suite Bath. Gourmet Kitchen Has Dark Cabinetry and Dark Hardwood Floors, A Fireplace In The Breakfast Room, Light Granite Countertops That Open To The Family Room With A Floor To Ceiling Stone Fireplace, Beams, Built-Ins, Upgraded Folding Doors That Open To Covered Patio W/Heat Lamps and That Amazing Mountain View! Office Has Custom Built-In Book Shelves/Drawers. Open Staircase Leads You To The Finished Lower Level Family Room W/Fireplace and Large Bar. There Is A Mirrored Exercise Room, Two Bedrooms W/Adjacent Bath and A Theatre Room. Low Maintenance, Turf In Backyard W/Water Feature. Backs To Open Space. This Is An Incredible Home That Has Unobstructed Views Of The Mountains and Is Perfect For Entertaining! Amenities In Backcountry Are Second To None.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,556 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,404 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,778 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 7,797 sqft (0.18 acres)
- MLS ID: 7581643
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Backcountry
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2010
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Great Room,Kitchen
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Home Theater,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Security System,Speakers, Built-in,Vaulted,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Sump Pump,Water Softener
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Front Porch,Gas Valve,Sprinkler System,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by COLDWELL BANKER DEVONSHIRE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.