Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 5 Bath, 8,050 sqft, $242/sqft
Main Level Living At Its Best! Exquisite Custom Home Boasting Views Of Downtown and The Mountains. An Inviting Interior Is Well-Appointed With Oak Hand-Scraped Hardwood Floors Throughout and Two Floor To Ceiling Stone Fireplaces. The Stunning Entrance Flows Into A Beautiful Foyer and Great Room, Which Is Open To The Gourmet Kitchen. Step Right Out To The Upper Level Covered Patio For Entertaining and To Watch Amazing Mountain Sunsets. The Main Floor Master Has A Huge Sitting Area, Fireplace and A Private Covered Deck. The Elegant Master Bathroom Has Dual Sinks, and An Oversized Shower With Heated Floors. The Kitchen Is A Cook™s Dream With Ann Sacks Backsplash Tile, Slab Granite, A Wine Chiller and A Huge Center Island. The Butler™s Pantry Is Right Off The Kitchen, Leading To The Detailed and Sophisticated Dining Room. Custom Tile, Cabinetry and Built-Ins Throughout. The Second Floor Loft Features Two Walls Of View Windows Both Lead To A Covered Patio That Overlooks The Denver Skyline.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 8,050 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,930 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,120 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 16,117 sqft (0.37 acres)
- MLS ID: 8614153
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Backcountry
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Heat: Forced Air,Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Bedroom,Great Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Sump Pump,Triple Pane Windows,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Downdraft,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Sump Pump,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Front Porch,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by HomeSmart Realty Group of Colorado
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.