Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 7 Bath, 8,583 sqft, $297/sqft
Exquisitely-Crafted 2-Story Custom Estate On Cul-De-Sac, Extraordinary Mountain Vistas From Multiple Rooms W-Covered & Uncovered Decks! Master Retreat W-Private Mountain-Viewing Deck; Master Bath Has 6' Roman Soaking Tub W-Mountain Vistas, Walk-In Shower W-Dual Heads & Access To Oversized Master Closet; Large Gourmet Kitchen W/Viking & Bosch Appliances, Dual Islands, Farm Sink & Vege Sink In Island; Butler's Pantry W-Sink & Cabinets; Reclaimed Wood Beams, Hickory Flooring, Knotty Alder Cabinets Add To The Luxurious Features; 5 Fireplaces (In & Out, One Double-Sided) Provide Warmth and Coziness; Main Floor Guest Suite W-Direct Access To Covered, Mountain-Viewing Deck; Dual Staircases Enhance The Livability Of This Estate; Enjoy Sunsets While Grilling On 1 Of 2 Covered Decks; Box-Beamed Study W-Frpls Has Access To Front Courtyard W-Outdoor Frpls; No Shared Walls Between Bedrooms Enhances Privacy In This Spectacular Home. Very Large Unfinished Basement; Bring Design!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 8,583 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,336 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,400 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 21,257 sqft (0.49 acres)
- MLS ID: 3989676
- On Market: 31 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: BackCountry
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 5 Great Room,Kitchen,Master Bedroom,Other,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Gas Grill,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Keller Williams Executives
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.