Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,304 sqft, $131/sqft
Reduced Price! Exquisite Views On A Large Lot Make This Hearth Home A Rare Find. Enjoy Your Gourmet Kitchen With Slab Granite, Stainless Appliances, Double Ovens, and Custom Travertine Backsplash. Large Kitchen Island, Butler's Pantry, Extended Deck, and Flagstone Courtyard Make This Home An Entertainer's Dream. Detached Third Car Garage Makes A Perfect Shop. Delight In The Views Of Wildcat Ridge As You Unwind In Your Master Suite. New Roof and Exterior Paint! Garden Level Basement With High Ceilings. Short Walk To Southridge Recreation Center and Paintbrush Park. Close To Dining and Shopping Experiences. This Is The Home You've Been Waiting For!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,304 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,791 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,513 sqft
- Lot size: 8,276 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 9107974
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Rock Canyon
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2005
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Master Suite,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Wildcat Mountain
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by Chateaux Realty Group,Ltd
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.