Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,823 sqft, $140/sqft
Price Reduced $15k! Stunning Home By Shea In The Hearth Neighborhood Of Highlands Ranch. Short Walk To The Southridge Rec Center and Paintbrush Park. Turret Style Entry, Main Floor Study/Bedroom Suite, Gleaming Hardwood Floors In The Formal Dining Room, Family Room and Gourmet Kitchen. Upstairs You Will Find A Spacious Master Suite With 5-Piece Bathroom and A Unique Loft Area Above The Master For Reading Or Television. A Laundry Room Is On The 2nd Floor For Added Convenience Along With 2 Kids Bedrooms and A Guest Suite. Other Notable Features Include Custom Window Treatments, Plantation Shutters, Large Deck With Views Of Open Space, Stainless Appliances, and Granite Counters. This Home Is Available For Quick Possession.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,823 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,347 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,476 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 5,271 sqft (0.12 acres)
- MLS ID: 8691789
- On Market: 12 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: The Hearth
- View: Valley
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2010
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Kitchen
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Speakers, Built-in,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Fence,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Wildcat Mountain
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.