Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,377 sqft, $240/sqft
Backcountry Exquisite Ranch Style Home With Designer Features! Over 1/3 Acre Lot With Amazing Views From The Front and Back Which Make It One Of A Kind! Enjoy The Incredible Sunsets From One Of The Three Outdoor Living Areas Of The Home Along With An Amazing Water Feature. The Main Level Includes An Open Floor Plan With An Outrageous Gourmet Kitchen, Eating Area, Family Room, Dining Room, Master Suite and An Additional Bedroom. The Lower Walkout Level Has A Wet Bar, Flex Area, Workout Room, 2 Additional Bedrooms and A Full Bath. This Home Has Custom Features You Can't Even Imagine, Including Molding, Lighting, Beams, and Much More!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,377 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,011 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,012 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 16,248 sqft (0.37 acres)
- MLS ID: 2277405
- On Market: 09 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Backcountry
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2014
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Fence,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Sprinkler System,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.