Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,985 sqft, $156/sqft
Great 2-Story Highlands Ranch Home In The Desirable Hearth Neighborhood! Beautiful Layout, Open Kitchen With 42 Maple Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances, Beautiful New Quartz Light and Bright Countertops and Gorgeous Glass Backsplash. This 5 Bed|4 Bath Home Accommodates A Formal Dining Room, Formal Living Room, Open Family Room, Eat-In Kitchen and Main Floor Laundry. Upstairs Boasts 3 Secondary Bedrooms and Master Suite. Finished Basement Offers An Additional Family Room With Built-In Entertainment Center, Newly Finished 3/4 Bath and 5th Bedroom. Other Features Include*great Schools Nearby*new Interior Paint*custom Built-In Cabinets Throughout*custom Closet Systems In All Bedrooms*surround Sound*radon Mitigation System*. Conveniently Located Within Walking Distance Of The Rec Center, Parks, Trails, & Shopping. This Home Is In True Move-In Condition and Ready For Your Family!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,985 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,985 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 791 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 4,400 sqft (0.10 acres)
- MLS ID: 9350980
- On Market: 05 days
- County: Rock Canyon
- Neighborhood: The Hearth
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2005
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Sump Pump,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Garden Area,Gas Valve,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Wildcat Mountain
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by RE/MAX Leaders
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.