Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 8,605 sqft, $226/sqft
Stunning Custom Home In The Exclusive and Desirable Highwoods Gated Community. Panoramic Mountain Views From Pikes Peak To Longs Peak. The Beautiful, Professionally Landscaped Yard and Oversized Trex Deck Provide The Perfect Spot For Outdoor Entertaining With A Built-In Gas Grill, Fireplace, Hot Tub, Fire Pit and Surround Sound. Or Bring The Entertaining Indoors To The Must-See Âœhorseshoe Saloon Featured In Colorado Homes & Lifestyles Magazine With A Full Bar, Home Theater, Pool Table and Walk-In Wine Cellar. Work From Home In The Executive Office Suite With Cherry Floors, Floor To Ceiling Mahogany Wainscoting, Built-In Shelving, Gas Fireplace and Hidden Bathroom. Additional Features Include A Finished 4-Car Garage With Epoxy Floors and Built-In Cabinets, Dark-Stained Hardwood Floors, Alder Wood Cabinets and Wainscoting Throughout, Slab Granite In Kitchen, Laundry and All Bathrooms, and Six Fireplaces. Too Many More Features and Upgrades To Mention. This Home Truly Has It All!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 8,605 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 8,605 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,765 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 20,647 sqft (0.47 acres)
- MLS ID: 2489231
- On Market: 07 days
- County: Mountain Vista
- Neighborhood: Highwoods
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2004
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 6 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Other,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Security System,Speakers, Built-in,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Gas Grill,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Satellite Dish,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Bear Canyon
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by Coldwell Banker Residential 26
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.