Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,731 sqft, $156/sqft
Location, Location, Location! Check Out This Wonderful Home On A Lush Corner Lot, Right Across From Springer Park! New Roof, Exterior Paint and Bathrooms In 2016. New Entryway and Floors In 2018. Grand Mountain Views and Glorious Sunsets From The Back Yard and Master Bedroom! This Spacious Floor Plan Offers 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms Plus A Finished Walk-Out Basement. The Updated Kitchen Features Stainless Steel Appliances and Slab Granite Counters. The Master Bedroom Is On Its Own Level Of The House For Added Privacy, and Features A Gorgeous Custom Master Bathroom With Heated Tile Flooring! You™ll Enjoy Entertaining Or Just Relaxing On The Deck Overlooking The Lovely, Private Back Yard. The Finished Basement Offers The Perfect Kids™ Hangout, Teen Retreat, Or Guest Quarters. All You Need To Do Is Move In and Make This Home Your Own! Don™t Miss Out Â“ Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,731 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,685 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 988 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 8,799 sqft (0.20 acres)
- MLS ID: 6271846
- On Market: 10 days
- County: Mountain Vista
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1987
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northridge
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by HQ Homes
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.