Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,595 sqft, $183/sqft
A Beautiful Home Built By Forest Glen In 2004. It's Perfectly Situated On Over A 1/3 Acre Lot With A Unique Open Space Setting You Won't Forget! A Classic Two Story Tastefully Appointed and Ready For Move In. Hardwood Flooring Thru Much Of The Main Floor In Pristine Condition. You Will Love The Gourmet Kitchen W/Upgraded Cabinetry, Slab Granite Countertops, Top Of The Line Kitchenaid Appliances + A Roomy Eating Nook. Impressive Views From The Main Floor Study W/Gorgeous Builtins and The From The Vaulted Great Room With A Beautiful Gas Fireplace. Four Bedrooms Upstairs Including The Generous Master Bedroom With A 5 Piece Master Bath and Customized Dual Walk In Closets. In The Unexpected Walkout Basement, You Will Find Plenty Of Versatile Square Footage That You Can Tailor To Suit Your Needs. Check Out The Fabulous Fenced Yard With Mature Trees, Plenty Of Room To Entertain On The Stamped Concrete Patios. You Will Cherish This Location All Year Long! Check Out The Neighborhood Pool Too!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,595 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,705 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,890 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 15,240 sqft (0.35 acres)
- MLS ID: 1559586
- On Market: 04 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Weatherstone
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2004
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Front Porch,Gas Valve,Gutters,Patio,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.