Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,345 sqft, $213/sqft
Best Views In All Of Gleneagles! Top Of Hill! Backs To Golf Course and Open Space! Very Popular Canongate 11 Ranch Style Model With 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths + Study and Laundry All On Main Floor! Finished Basement With Recreation Room, Bath and Bedroom! New Carpet Just Installed Throughout! New Coretex Flooring In All Baths! New Interior Paint Throughout! Brand New Cement Patio With Incredible Views! Walk To The Links Golf Course and Gleneagles Clubhouse! Move In Ready For Personal Updating!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,345 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,345 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 788 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 4,704 sqft (0.11 acres)
- MLS ID: 9614743
- On Market: 3 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Gleneagles Village
- View: Golf Course View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1985
- Builder: Mission Viejo
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Skylights,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump,Washer
- Exterior Features: Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Fox Creek
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by MB WOODLAND PROPERTIES
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.