Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,225 sqft, $225/sqft
Coastal Charm Meets Classic Colorado Elegance In This Beautifully Designed Home Backing To Open Space In Backcountry. Gourmet Kitchen W/Crisp White Cabinetry, A 36 Gas Cooktop, Double Ovens and A Large Island W/Quartz Countertops. Well Upgraded With Gleaming Hardwood Floors, Designer Tile & Lighting. Open Floorplan! Main Floor Study. Powder Bath & Laundry/Mudroom Off Owner's Entry. Generous Master Suite W/Spa-Like 5 Piece Bath & His and Her Closets. Cozy Loft Plus 3 Secondary Bedrooms, Each With An En-Suite Bath. Great Indoor/Outdoor Flow. Step Through Dual Sliders To Enjoy The Large Covered Deck. Huge, Professionally Landscaped Backyard Is Private & Fenced. Located On A Quiet Cul-De-Sac Surrounded By Three Sides Of Open Space. Expansive Views Of Natural Landscape, Mountains and The Iconic Highlands Ranch Windmill. Sip Your Favorite Beverage On The Front Courtyard While You Watch Your Kids Circle The Cul-De-Sac. Resort-Like Neighborhood Amenities ~award Winning Schools~perfection!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,225 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,869 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,356 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 9,278 sqft (0.21 acres)
- MLS ID: 7534820
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Backcountry
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Sump Pump,Utility Sink,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Gas Valve,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.