Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,922 sqft, $197/sqft
Best View In Gleneagles Village! End Of The Cul-De-Sac Backing Directly To The 1st Hole Of The Links Golf Course! Largest Ranch Plan With A Bonus Loft & Additional Full Bath! Over 50k In Recent Updates Which Include: New Interior Paint; Newly Remodeled Kitchen Including Cabinets, Slab Granite Counters, Stone Back Splash, Sink and New Appliances; Remodeled Master Bath With A Walk-In Shower and Double Sinks; New and Refinished Hardwood Floors; Scraped All popcorn Ceilings On The Main and Upper Levels; New Elec Panel & New Baseboards. Vaulted Ceilings Throughout The House. The Basement Is Finished With An Additional Bedroom, Full Bath and Sun Filled Family Room Due To Two Egress Windows On The South Side Of The Home. Large Covered Deck Backing Directly To The Golf Course. This View Is Special As It Is On The 1st Hole Which Means The Golfers Are Done Earliest In The Day and It's East Facing Away From The Hot Sun. New Exterior Paint In August 2018. Age Restricted Community, 55+ Community.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,922 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,714 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 886 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 5,706 sqft (0.13 acres)
- MLS ID: 3755350
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Gleneagles Village
- View: Golf Course View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1987
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Master Bath,Master Suite,Remodeled,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Front Porch
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Fox Creek
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by Big Heart Realty Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.