Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,503 sqft, $200/sqft
A Perfect Floorpan, Stunning Mountain Views, Large Fenced In Backyard, Oversized 3 Car Garage and A Movie Theater Are Just A Few Of The Qualities That Make This Your Perfect Family Home! Large Open Floor Plan With A Private Office Make For Perfect Daily Living and Entertaining. Putting This House Above The Rest Are Formal Dining Room, Spacious Living Room With Gas Fireplace, Chefs Kitchen With Large Island and Built In Desk, Pantry, Breakfast Nook and A Large Mud Room. Exterior Patio Off The Kitchen Has Gorgeous Views For Large Family Dinners and Watching The Children Play. Upstairs Boasts 4 Large Bedrooms. 2 Bedrooms Share A Spacious Jack & Jill Bath, The Sun Filled 3rd Bedroom Has A Private Bath, and The Beautiful Master Suite Has A 5 Piece Luxurious Bath and A Office/Sitting Area With Incredible Mountain Views. The Finished Basement Has A Bedroom, Bathroom, Large Family Room and A Home Theater That Includes All Equipment As Well As Tons Of Basement Storage Space.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,503 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,992 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,839 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 14,854 sqft (0.34 acres)
- MLS ID: 5076315
- On Market: 27 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch Southridge
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2003
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Home Theater,Jack & Jill Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.