Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,374 sqft, $161/sqft
Fabulous Home On Beautiful Corner Lot In Perfect Location! Newer Garage Door, Roof, Carpet, Exterior Paint and Water Heater. All Appliances Including Water Softner, Refrigerator, Washer and Dryer Are Included. Beautiful Hardwood Floors Throughout The Main Level, New Carpet Upstairs and In The Finished Basement. Wonderful Floor Plan Includes Vaulted Ceilings, Gas Log Fireplace, Mainfloor Study Or Additional Bedroom, Large Kitchen With Eating Space and Center Island Perfect For Entertaining! Stamped Concrete Patio Is Wonderful For Relaxing and Enjoying The Large Backyard With Mature Trees. Garage Has Convienent Door To Backyard. Shed In Backyard Is Great For Keeping All The Lawn and Snow Removal Equipment. Home Is Move In Ready!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,374 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,188 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 850 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,845 sqft (0.23 acres)
- MLS ID: 6607419
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1988
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer,Water Softener
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Sand Creek
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by Colorado HomeFinder LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.