Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
7 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,237 sqft, $149/sqft
Beautiful Highlands Ranch Home Highlights Hardwood Floors That Gleam With Vaulted Ceilings Above Huge Great Room/Family Room. Lots Of Natural Light With High Windows Fitted With Custom Blinds. This Amazing Room Is Open To A Granite Counter Top Kitchen With 42 Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances, Double Oven. This Gourmet Kitchen Has A Large Island Centered In The Middle Of The Kitchen Great For Entertaining and Cooking Large Meals, Eat In Space Easily Sits 8+, Wood Floors Are Also Found In The Kitchen. Off Of The Kitchen Is 18x13 Covered Deck For Those Barbecues, Watch Over The Yard, Large Fenced Yard, Plenty Of Room For A Dog To Run Around, Garden Area, Etc. So So Much More, Crown Molding, Fireplace, 5 Piece Master Bath, Finished Walk Out Basement, New Roof In 2016, Over Sized Master Bedroom, The List Goes On.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,237 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,995 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,419 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 7,492 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 8113844
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Westridge
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1998
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Security System,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Garden Area,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Coyote Creek
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Exit Realty Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.