Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,552 sqft, $145/sqft
Price Adjusted! Highlands Ranch Golf Club Former Sanford Model Home and An Organizer's Dream!! Open Floor-Plan Is Perfect For Quiet Evenings Or Large Gatherings. Private Master Suite On Main Level; 2 Bedrooms In Basement With Ensuite Baths. Special Details and Upgrades Around Every Corner: Two Pantries, Built-Ins, Upgraded Moldings, Motorized Awnings Over The Spacious Deck and Expansive Storage In The Unfinished Portion Of Basement. Great Location Within The Golf Club, Close To Town Center and 470. Beautifully Landscaped Exterior, and Meticulous Pride Of Ownership Both Inside and Out!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,552 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,669 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,276 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 8,930 sqft (0.21 acres)
- MLS ID: 4541682
- On Market: 10 days
- County: Mountain Vista
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch Golf Club
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1999
- Builder: Sanford Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Skylights,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northridge
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.