Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,104 sqft, $290/sqft
Open House Saturday 11:00 -1:00award Winning Albero Model, Prime Lot. 2 Story Foyer W/4 Hinckley Chandeliers. Great Room W/Fireplace W/Stacked Scabo Stone & Gourmet Kitchen W/Expanded Island, Granite Countertops & Travertine Backsplash. Timberlake Cherry Cabinetry, Under Cabinet Lighting, Walk In Pantry, Dacor Gas Stove & Double Convection Ovens. Utility Room W/Oversized Sink, 2 Car Garage W/Overhead Storage. Elegant Dining Room & Covered Patio W/Gas Bbq Connection. Master Bedroom Suite Has Solid Cherry Finished Arched Doors. French Doors To Covered Deck W/Views Of Lake & Mountains. Master Bath Includes A Jacuzzi Tub, Walk In Shower W/Seat & Double Slide Shower Head, Torreon Stone, Travertine Counters & Bathtub Top. Large Walk-In Closet W/California Closet Design. Downstairs Features Wet Bar W/Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator, Sink & Microwave. Great Room W/Hickory Floors & Covered Patio W/ Âœbackyard Overlooking Highline Canal, Path and Lake.Downstairs Two Bdrm/Hobby/Office Suites
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,104 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,711 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,552 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 3,485 sqft (0.08 acres)
- MLS ID: 5671133
- On Market: 04 days
- County: Mountain Vista
- Neighborhood: Hunting Hill
- View: Mountain View,River/Lake View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2014
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features: Cable Available
- Litchen Appliances: Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Gas Grill
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northridge
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by MB THE REAL ESTATE FIRM I
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.