Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
1 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,151 sqft, $381/sqft
Beautiful Maestro Âœlock and Leave Home In The Verona Community For Adults 55+. Open Unit With Tons Of Natural Light, 9 Ft Ceilings Throughout and No Stairs. Spacious Open Living Area With Open Kitchen and Electric Fireplace, Stainless Steal Appliances, Island Over Looking The Dining Area, Upgraded Cabinets, Marble Back Splash With Copper Accents, Quartz Counter Tops, Upgraded Lighting and Ceiling Fans, Vaulted Ceiling In Bedroom, Upgraded Master Closet Shelving, and Plantation Shutters. Study Is Conveniently Located Adjacent To The Kitchen. Covered Balcony For Outdoor Relaxing That Faces Towards The Interior Of The Community. Easy Indoor Access To 2-Car Tandem Garage. Perfect Community For The Active Adult. Near Highline Canal and Mclellan Reservoir. Elevator Access To Home.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,151 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,151 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 5700172
- On Market: 06 days
- County: Mountain Vista
- Neighborhood: Verona Highline Condos
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2012
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Electric Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,No Stairs,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Elevator Access,Maintenance Free Exterior,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northridge
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.