Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,833 sqft, $172/sqft
Rare Ranch Style Home Located In Quiet Cul-De-Sac With Amazing Finished Basement Perfect For Entertaining. Granite Counter Tops, Extensive Hardwood Floors, Stainless Steel Appliances, 9' Ceilings, Beautiful Terraced Backyard With Perennial Gardens, Irrigated Vegetable Gardens & Mature Trees. Trex Deck With Pergola. Custom Shutters and Blinds. Private Master Suite, Main Level Study/Den and Room For The Entire Family. 6 Bedrooms Plus A Study/Den. Neutral Colors - You Can Literally Move In! Quick Possession Available.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,833 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,530 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,634 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 9,845 sqft (0.23 acres)
- MLS ID: 5655322
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Mountain Vista
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2002
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Sump Pump,Water Softener
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Copper Mesa
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.