Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,779 sqft, $188/sqft
This Stately Executive Home Was Built By The Highly Acclaimed Abe Suderman, The Residential Builder Specializing In The Cherry Hills Village Area. It's Beauty and Stature Formerly Earned It A Spot With The Parade Of Homes. Ideally Situated On An Oversized, Corner Lot In The Exclusive Falcon Hills South Neighborhood, With Captivating Curb Appeal, This Classic Stone/Stucco 2-Story Home Is Sure To Please The Most Discriminating Buyer. Impressive 2 Story Entry Way W/ Marble Flooring and Beautiful Pillars. Upper Level Features A Spacious Master Suite W/Private Retreat Sitting Area, Expansive Dressing Area & An Elegant Bath. 3 Bedrooms W/Walk-In Closets & Jack and Jill Bath, 5th Bedroom, W/ Full Bath Complete The Upper Level. Elegant Kitchen W/ Dining Room & Butler's Pantry. Main Floor Laundry Room and Oversized Upper Level Laundry Room. The Basement Offers A Secluded Guest Suite W/Bath Including Steam Shower, A Large Rec/Game Room Complete With Wet Bar, and Room For Billiards and Storage
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,779 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,676 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,064 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 23,435 sqft (0.54 acres)
- MLS ID: 8188515
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Falcon Hills South -Highlands Ranch
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1993
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone,Wood Floors
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Hot Tub/Spa,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Cougar Run
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by HomeSmart Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.