Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,807 sqft, $227/sqft
Location Location Location!! This Home Is Nestled In The Great Area Of The Highlands Ranch! As You Make Your Way To The Home You Will Noticed The Home Sits Towards The End Of A Quiet Cul De Sac. Once You Enter The Home You Will Notice The Large Family Room With Vaulted Ceilings. The Kitchen Boasts Ample Counter Space, Trendy White Cabinetry, and Eat In Space. The Family Room Has An Entrance To The Backyard, Gas Fireplace, and Spacious Relaxing Area. The Master Bedroom Comes With A Walk In Closet and Your Own Master Bathroom. The Unfinished Basement Is Perfect For You To Complete In To A Man Cave, Family Area, Or Bedroom. The Large Backyard Will Delight For Playgrounds, Garden, Or A Firepit For Those Cold Fall Nights. This Home Is Located Near Shea Stadium, Redstone Park, Tennis Courts, Dog Park, Soccer Fields and More!! Don't Miss Out On This Amazing Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,807 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,387 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 420 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 6,839 sqft (0.16 acres)
- MLS ID: 1812527
- On Market: 25 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Westridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1999
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Trailblazer
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Signature Realty North, Inc.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.