Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,890 sqft, $149/sqft
Walk Out Your Door and Up The Hill To The Trails That Can Take You Literally For Miles. This Residence Is Grand, Expansive, and Fun All At The Same Time. Lots Of Room For Everyone. As You Enter, Off To The Left Is A Half Bath and Then A Secluded Study. The House Features An Open Courtyard That Many Of The Rooms Throughout The House Looks Out To. The House Is Spacious and Has Great Flow With 2 Staircases Up. The Hallway Upstairs Has A Covered Balcony That Looks Inside To The Center Courtyard! Very Private. Please Take A Tour and Let Your Imagination Go!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,890 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,819 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,817 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 7,362 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 4617432
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Mountain Vista
- Neighborhood: Southridge
- View: City View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2004
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles,Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Jack & Jill Bath,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pool, Indoor,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other)
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Patio,Pool, Private,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Copper Mesa
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by Berkshire Hathaway Preferred Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.