Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,917 sqft, $223/sqft
Spacious 4,920 Square Foot Ranch Home In Gated Community, Vaulted Great Room Adjacent Kitchen W/Sliding Doors To The Covered Patio, Kitchen Features Kitchenaid Stainless Appliances Including Refrigerator, Double Oven, 5 Burner Gas Range, Dishwasher, Quartz Countertops, Walk-In Pantry, Butler's Pantry, and Eating Space With Access To Covered Patio. Additional Main Floor Features Include; Master Suite W/5-Piece Bath, Jetted Tub For Two, Walk-In Shower W/Bench, Spacious Walk-In Closet, Guest Suite With Its Own 3/4 Bath, and A Study With Plantation Shutters, 8' Tall Doors. Lower Level Features A Family Room W/Wet Bar W/Refrigerator & Dishwasher, Separate Media Room W/Built-In Speakers, 2 Additional Bedrooms. Covered Patio Is Perfect For Enjoying Colorado Year Round, Protected From Sun, Rain, Or Snow. Backcountry Amenities Are Second To None, With Miles Of Trails, Fitness Center, Pool & More: Www.Backcountryco.Com/Where-Everybody-Knows-Your-Name-Indulge-At-Pikes-Pub/
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,917 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,159 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,182 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 7,710 sqft (0.18 acres)
- MLS ID: 6502716
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: BackCountry
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2013
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Garden Area,Gas Valve,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Rembrandt Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.