Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,520 sqft, $190/sqft
The Curb Appeal Of This Gorgeous Serenity Star Home With Its Turret Porch & It's 2-Bay Garage W/A 1-Bay Side-Load Garage Is Only The Beginning Of The Wonderful Features That Await You Just Inside & Throughout. Warm Cherry Floors On The Main Level Lead To The Great Room W/Its Grand Fireplace & The Volume Ceilings W/Natural Light, Plantation Shutters. Gourmet Kt Is Equipped W/Ss, Granite Tops, Travertine Backsplash, Oversized Island Perfect For Entertaining, Butler™s Area & A Walk In Panty. Morning Area W/Plantation Shutters, Open To Mountain View™s. Patio Door Leads To The Outdoor Dining Terrace W/Wrap Around Patio, Fireplace & Sitting Areas For Sunsets. It™s Hard To Image Spending Any Time Indoors! The Second Level W/3 Bdrms, Plus The Master Suite W/Fireplace, Mountain Views, Walk-In Shower, Soaking Tub. For Additional Living Space Consider The Fabulous Basement To Finish For Your Needs. Enjoy All The Amenities Back County Has To Offer and You Have The Ideal Home In A Premier Community
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,520 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,600 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,920 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 8,538 sqft (0.20 acres)
- MLS ID: 4597601
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Backcountry
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2008
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Bedroom,Family Room,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Security Entrance,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Front Porch,Gas Valve,Wraparound Porch,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Coldwell Banker Residential 14
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.