Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,451 sqft, $181/sqft
Incredible Views From Mt Evans To Dtc See Everything In Between Boulder Broomfield Golden & Downtown North Night Viewing Includes City Lights This 4 Bedroom 3.5 Bathroom Study Finished Basement With Panoramic Views Is The Lifestyle This Home Has Two Decks For Your Viewing Pleasure Of The Front Range Downtown and Dtc Main Floor Study/Den, Grand Foyer With Dual Sided Staircase Large Picture Windows Volume Ceilings Updated Lighting New Exterior Paint New Roof Large Family Room With Fireplace and Built-Ins Provides Access To The Outdoor Living Space This Home Showcases Three Upstairs Bedrooms and Open Loft The Large Vaulted Ceiling Master Includes A 5 Piece Bathroom With Soaking Tub Walk-In Closet and Walk-Out Deck The Fully Finished Basement Has A Living Room Large Conforming Bedroom Â¾ Bath and Could Be Used As A Sharing In-Law Apartment The Mature and Well-Groomed Landscaped Fenced Yard Features An Expansive Deck Making This The Perfect Place For Entertaining In Your New Home.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,451 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,451 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 818 sqft
- Lot size: 6,621 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 1936615
- On Market: 23 days
- County: Mountain Vista
- Neighborhood: Southridge
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1999
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Balcony
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Summit View
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by Brokers Guild-Cherry Creek Ltd.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.