Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,606 sqft, $261/sqft
Stunning, Tuscan Inspired Home In Tresana. This Spectacular Home Shows Incredibly and Is Loaded With Quality Upgrades. You Will Love This Popular Cossa Model Home That Features A Spacious Open Floor Plan That Is Flooded With Natural Light Through Numerous Windows. This Gorgeous Home Features A Gourmet Kitchen With Granite Tile Counters, Maple Cabinets, Tile Back-Splash, Upgraded Appliances Including Gas Stove, and Beautiful Tile Flooring. The Living Room Has A 2-Story, Volume Ceiling and A Gas Log Fireplace. The Formal Dining Room Is Wonderful, But Could Also Be Used As A Study. The Luxurious Master Suite Features A Large Bedroom With Sitting Area, A 5 Piece Bathroom and A Walk-In Closet. The Main Floor Is Complete With A Second Bedroom W/ A Full Bathroom. Other Features Include A Flex Space For A Desk, A Private Outdoor Patio, Generous Storage Closets, and A 2 Car Side-By-Side Garage With Additional Storage! Tresana Has A Private Pool As Well As All Of The Highlands Ranch Amenities.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,606 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,606 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 4794920
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Tresana
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2007
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Sand Creek
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by RE/MAX Alliance
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.